Jesus' not dead! He's surely alive! Really The Walking Dead? Really?

How on Earth do you kill the most badass character that ever was put to tv? Easy. The Walking Dead loves nothing more than taking an awesome concept and driving it straight into the ground. Jesus is one of my favorite characters, ever. He's right up there with the amazing Misty Day of the other colossal train wreck American Horror Story. The writers of TWD and AHS should get together and make a really awesome Pilot episode then make boring, confusing and infuriating decisions as the series goes on.

Anyway back to my man. He was beautiful, kind, tough and sweet. He is a powerhouse in the comics (which admittedly I don't read) and really entertaining in TWD video game (which admittedly I don't play lol, I watch let's plays) but what a way to underutilize such an amazing character. Show his beautiful, heavenly face once in awhile, have him do little to nothing, set up a love story for the ages with Aaron. Then kill him. Why not? TWD has killed every other character we care about.

We care about Darryl, Michone, Carol, The King, and Negan, you might say. Well I don't. I've personally met the actors who played Darryl and Michone and I was't impressed. Let's just say they aren't nearly as nice as they play on tv. My man Jesus (Tom Payne) was nice enough. The boy who played Carl was a doll (TWD did him really dirty). Morgan was sweet. Never met Carol and The King but in the show they are happily married with their own kingdom. I'm good writing that off in my head. Negan has been neutered. All we have left are bland characters mumbling and stumbling around in the woods. Our heroes have become The Walking Dead. What about the dog you ask?

You know what else gets my goat? Abusing animals for entertainment. TWD has been amazing about using CGI animals and caring about responsible use of animals. So why am I muffed? If you have/ever had a dog rewatch the introduction of Darryl's dog. That is one stressed out pooch. It's panting quite visibly in distress. Maybe it was having an off day but being quite knowledgeable in animal behavior and the abuses of animals in entertainment it left a very bad taste in my mouth.

In closing, I'm over The Walking Dead. It killed the best character it ever had and I almost would swear the writers do shit to deliberately piss off the fan base.

                                                                            Sweet Jesus

Cue Trisha Paytas "I love you Jesus" ♭

Comments